Salsa Roja with Datil Sting Honey Box
Everything you need to make your very own homemade Salsa. Yields 1 quart
Salsa Roja W/ Hot Honey
4 large tomatoes, 1 green pepper, deseeded, 1 spring onion, 1/2 cilantro, bunch
1 lime, juice, 1T Datil Sting, hot honey, 1/2t Triple Tiara, 2t salt, 1T garlic powder
- Roughly chop up ½ an onion, 1 bell pepper, 4 tomatoes (keep ½ cup to add at end for chunky salsa or use all) . Add to food processor.
- Add in honey, salt, garlic powder, Triple Tiara, cumin, 3/4 cup cilantro leaves, and juice of ½ lime (start slow with the lime as it can overpower, you can taste and add more if desired)
- Blend in food processor for about 30 seconds or until desired consistency.
- Use less of Triple Tiara for mild salsa, use more if you want a hot salsa
- The tops of spring onions make a wonderful garnish to the salsa itself